If you need help, we have a list of frequently asked questions and answers. Click a question below to view the answer.
– Receive a card from a bartender, waiter, or sommelier. Each card is limited with 20eur.
– Approach the Beer Wall and choose the beer you would like.
– Apply the card to the sign that says “Touch Card Here” under the screen.
– Press the green “GO” button on the screen underneath the beer you have chosen.
– Open tap and pour your beer.
You can pay for the beers you have consumed at the bar, or, if you wish, the waiter can add the amount to your bill, in case you ordered any other drinks or meals.
No, because you can pour as much as you want. For example, if you had 214ml of a beer, you will be charged only for those 214ml, and not more.
While pouring the beer, the volume will be shown on the screen.
By applying the card to the “Touch Card Here” sign. The remaining credit will be shown on the screen.
Yes. The remaining credit will be shown on the screen along with the beer volume.
We define price on ml. So, it depends on how much did you pour.
Pay the consumed amount at the bar, and receive a new card with 20eur on it.
Unfortunately, the card is operating with Beer Wall only. Dishes, bottled beer, soft or alcoholic drinks will be added to your bill.